FINALLY... here are some pictures of basement progress and a short video of nursery progress.
First... basement:
And now... a video to show you the Nursery (you can't see all of it, and I'm not finished decorating, but it's a cute video anyway. I'll post real pictures after we get more done):
You are so cute!!! Isn't all of the preparing fun!?!?! Andy and I had the best time getting everything ready.
Oh, and yes, you probably have more than enough clothes to get you through....but I promise you'll end up buying a ton after she arrives because you just can't resist. And baby clothes are so cheap!
You are so cute!!! Isn't all of the preparing fun!?!?! Andy and I had the best time getting everything ready.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yes, you probably have more than enough clothes to get you through....but I promise you'll end up buying a ton after she arrives because you just can't resist. And baby clothes are so cheap!