This little girl is really starting to move! (or rather, she's been moving all along and this Mommy-To-Be is just finally starting to really feel her)
Last night was our 8th wedding anniversary (woo hoo!) and on the way home from dinner I felt her kick me in two different places at once... like she had just stretched out her two little legs at the same time. It was such a shock that I almost jumped! Johnny happened to be looking at me right at that second... my eyes got all big, and then I just started to laugh.
What fun! So cool to know she's really in there. And at the same time, strangely bizarre. There's something living inside me! How crazy is that?
Our next prenatal appointment is on next Tuesday and I think we'll probably start taking our prenatal classes soon. (very exciting)
I've gotten requests for more belly photos, so I'll try to post another one soon. The belly is definitely getting bigger. Johnny said to his Dad this morning "Christi's getting pretty big" and I smirked and told him, "You just wait... you have no idea."
I'm still pretty tiny really (even though I've almost completed month 5 of the pregnancy) and have only gained about 8 pounds. But I'm sure the Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream that I eat late some nights will help remedy that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the best part of your pregnancy (at least it was for me). I loved feeling Lyla move. This is the only time in baby Clay's entire life that you will know every single move. It's such a neat experience. Even when she was digging into my ribs or kicking my bladder, I still loved it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the ride!