Here's an interesting question...
What Myths (or Old Wives tales) have you heard about determining the sex of the baby? I just heard a new one today that sounds like a real whopper...
One of my Customers said that if you add your age at the time of conception together with the month of conception (30 + 9 in my case), and that number is an EVEN number, then it's going to be a boy. If it's an ODD number, then it's going to be a girl.
Weird, huh?
She also said that you can tell what your next baby is going to be by looking at your last baby's hair line. If their hair line in the back of their neck is in a V, then the next baby is going to be a girl. If the hair line is straight across back of their neck, the next baby is going to be a boy.
Now, I've heard some interesting things before, but I think these two myths top all the others. These are just completely irrational and lacking in any scientific basis. Of course, most of these myths are completely ridiculous.
Others I've heard...
* The sex of the baby is determined by what position the couple were in during conception (I won't reveal this to you all, so don't even ask!)
* The sex is determined by when you "did it" relative to the date of ovulation (sex on the days preceding ovulation equals a girl baby... sex on the day of ovulation equals a boy baby)
OK folks... what have you heard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment